An Agent is a person or company that supply internet services via ISP in a BOX but are signed up under you the ISP
- Agents will be create in ISP in a BOX by yourself.
- Agents will have the same facility as you.
- Agent will not see your cost prices, your selling price to Agent will be displayed in their price lists.
An agent will be responsible for their his own support, billing and debit orders.
- You as the ISP will be responsible for your agents billing to ISP in a BOX.
- Your monthly billing will include your agents services.
- You and your agent will have separate billing reports in ISP in a BOX.
Functionality of a agent
- Agents are allowed to add services for clients via the live system.
- Live statistics.
- Live create ion of clients and services.
- Live suspensions.
- Live deletions.
- Live top up’s of exhausted ADSL’s
- Provide first line of support to customers.
- Ensure that you and your clients adhere to ISP in a BOX Code of Practice and Use Policy.
- Provide direct billing and invoicing to customers.
- Ensure that your account with ISP in a BOX is kept up to date.
All actions in ISP in a BOX will be written to an audit report.